Free Kasasa Cash® Checking
Kasasa Cash® pays cash rewards like high dividends on your balance and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds!* Just do some simple, everyday banking basics and watch your earnings rise with your monthly balance.
New Members Open Here Current Members Open Here
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.25% APY on balances over $25,000*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- Free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online and Mobile Banking, including:
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free Remote Deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
- 80 free BASIC Checks
Qualifying to earn Kasasa Cash® rewards is easy. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- At least 12 debit card purchases, minimum $5.00 per transaction
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s it! Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash® account is still free, and you’ll still earn our base dividend rate. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 3/01/2021. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum deposit is required to open an account. Limit of one account(s) per Social Security Number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close an account. A $15 fee will apply for any account that is closed within 90 days. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. You will automatically qualify for the account’s rewards during your account’s first statement cycle. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa account during each Monthly Statement Cycle: (a) at least 12 POS debit card purchases, each $5.00 or more, (b) be enrolled in and log into online banking, (c) be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements, (d) Maintain a valid email address on record with the credit union. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, PIN-based or signature based debit card purchases less than $5.00, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, PIN-based or signature based transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. You can view a complete list of account disclosures here. Specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates can be viewed here. Contact Hudson River Community Credit Union for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.