At Hudson River Community Credit Union (HRCCU), the health and well-being of our members, employees and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern over the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our members and employees as we learn more about the virus. At this time, we want to reassure you that we are monitoring the situation and doing everything possible to keep our members and employees safe.
In the case that you are feeling under the weather or are worried about coming in contact with someone who is, HRCCU offers a number of ways for you to bank from your home:
- Our Online Banking Services can help you to monitor your account and conduct transactions from your computer. If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, it only takes a few minutes to enroll.
- The HRCCU Mobile App offers members the opportunity to make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM and more. You can download the app in the Apple or Google Play Store. Please be advised that you must be enrolled in online banking to use the app.
- If you are not currently enrolled in Direct Deposit, now is a great time to talk to your employer about setting up direct deposit payments with HRCCU, so that your check can be deposited directly into your account.
- Use Mobile Deposit in the HRCCU Mobile App to deposit checks from your home or when you are on the go.
- Make payments with your Mobile Wallet and avoid using cash, which can carry germs and has even been linked to carrying a live flu virus for up to 17 days.
- Finally, you can access your accounts close to home through our Shared Branch Network, which provides you, our member, greater convenience and access to more than 5,600 credit union locations and 30,000 ATMs.
In addition to the above digital banking services, we also understand that there may be instances where our members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We want you to know that HRCCU is here to help and encourage members who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance. Should you find yourself in need of financial assistance, please contact us.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will, of course, continue to communicate with you if changes to our protocols become necessary. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding regarding the fluidity of the situation.