You are eligible for the Skip-a-Pay program if you meet the following requirements:
- Your loan must be at least six months old
- The loan type must be eligible, see more here
- Your loan must be in good standing
- This means the loan must be current and/or 30 days delinquent for the last six (6) months and must not be delinquent more than five (5) days at the time of the quest.
You may not be eligible if the following is applicable to you:
- If you have had prior loan extensions performed by the Financial Solutions Department.
- If the account has been flagged for bankruptcy.