Coronavirus Updates and Resources
At HRCCU, the health and well-being of our members, employees and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our members and employees as we learn more about the virus. At this time, we want to reassure you that we are monitoring the situation and doing everything possible to keep our members and employees safe. With that said, please see the following changes and check back often for updates:
Branch Status (last updated 6/25/2020)
We are pleased to announce that all HRCCU branch lobbies with the exception of the Troy branch are now open to serve you in-person. The Troy Branch will continue to be limited to drive-thru service and in-branch transactions by appointment only until further notice. Please find a complete list of our lobby and drive-thru hours by location here.
Here is what you need to know before entering one of our branches:
- All HRCCU branch lobbies with the exception of the Troy Branch are now open for teller transactions with limited capacity. Non-teller transactions like loan closings and account openings will be available based on staff availability. However, we encourage members to schedule an appointment using our In-Branch Appointment Form for fastest service.
- Members will be allowed into the branch as capacity permits. The waiting area in the branch remains closed, so members may be asked to wait in their cars for available office staff. We ask that members enter the branch alone to ensure occupancy is limited to those making transactions and social distancing measures are maintained.
- Do not enter a branch if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- When entering a branch, masks must be worn by members. Masks must not cover any part of the face above the nose (no ski masks). You may be asked to remove your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Once inside, we ask that you maintain social distancing. To help with this, decals have been placed on the floor to maintain 6 feet of distance between members and staff.
For your safety, and that of all members and staff, we continue to encourage you to use our digital banking and drive-thru services to conduct transactions.
Thank you for your continued trust in us as we navigate these uncertain times.
Learn more about the number of ways you can bank from your home:
COVID-19 Financial Relief Programs
During these uncertain times, we understand that there may be instances where our members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We want you to know that HRCCU is here to help and encourage members who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance. Should you not find a program from below that meets your needs, please contact us at (518) 654-9028.
Financial Relief options for members (updated 3/27/2020):
- 90-Day Mortgage Forbearance on real estate loans for members impacted by COVID-19
- No Fee Skip-a-Pay program on eligible Visa Platinum Credit Card and Consumer Loans
- Free over the phone payments
Special Deposit and Loan Offers:
- Waiver on Share Certificate early withdrawal penalties
- 90-Day No Pay Auto Loans
- 90-Day No Pay Personal Loans
We are currently working on developing additional financial relief options for those affected financially by the coronavirus outbreak. Please check back often for updates.
HRCCU Coronavirus FAQ
We realize during these confusing times that you might have questions about your finances and how HRCCU is addressing the coronavirus outbreak. We have developed a coronavirus Help Center page to answer your questions about HRCCU’s plans to address COVID-19. We will continue to update these questions and answers as the situation with the coronavirus evolves and changes.
Important Notice Regarding Stimulus Payments (updated 4/13/20):
On March 27, the federal CARES Act was signed into law providing relief to U.S. consumers and businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. For many members, the most important piece of this legislation is the direct cash payments.
Beginning Friday, April 10, some HRCCU members will have started seeing pending stimulus payments from the IRS dated April 15 in their online bank accounts. Direct deposits will continue to be issued to taxpayers leading up to April 15. This includeswho filed federal tax returns that included direct deposit information. Additional payments will be issued by the IRS during the weeks of April 20 and 27.
Please see the below resources to learn more about the cornoavirus:
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- New York State Department of Health
- World Health Organization
We will be updating this page as more information becomes available.