Hudson River Community Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.)
If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 518-654-9028
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HRCCU has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- HRCCU chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such HRCCU does not claim full site-wide conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. HRCCU cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- HRCCU uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3c’s position that ‘there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible’.