Online & Mobile Banking
Bank on your schedule with HRCCU’s free and convenient online banking services and mobile app.
At HRCCU, our convenient online banking services and free mobile app give you the power to access your accounts on the go, so you can stay on top of your finances no matter where you are.
Online and Mobile App Perks:
- View account balances and transaction history 24 hours a day
- Transfer funds between accounts within HRCCU and externally
- Deposit checks remotely
- Pay bills securely
- Pay friends and family
- Apply for a loan
- Make loan payments
- Manage expenses of internal and external accounts
- Find nearby ATMs and branches owned by HRCCU and as part of a Shared ATM and Branch Network
Start enjoying the convenience of banking in the palm of your hand. Create an online banking account by visiting the homepage and clicking “enroll” to get started.
Download the HRCCU App
Download the mobile app on the:
Please note: You must be enrolled in online banking in order to use the app.
Popmoney is a powerful new personal payment service that lets you pay family and friends anywhere, anytime using HRCCU’s Mobile App or Online Banking services.
All you need is your recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Now you can pay other people without writing a check or going to an ATM, all while using your existing HRCCU checking or savings account.
- Send and receive money anytime, anywhere
- Pay anyone quickly and safely
- Simple and secure service conveniently available within online and mobile banking
- Recipients don’t have to have an existing Popmoney account
- Request money from someone with just their email or mobile number
- Get an automatic alert when a payment is sent or received
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
Popmoney instructions for Mobile Banking:
- Log in to the SWACU Mobile Banking Application
- Select “Payments” in the top-right menu bar
- Enroll in Bill Pay, if you haven’t already
- Select “Activate popmoney”
- Select “Activate Now”
- Once activated, Select “popmoney”
- Select “Send Money”
- Select or add your Contact and designate dollar amount
- Click “Continue”
Popmoney instructions for Online Banking:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the “Payments” tab
- Click “What else can I do?”
- Click “Send money to friends and family”
- Enter “Payee” information
- Click “Continue”
Learn more about online banking, the mobile app and Popmoney in our Online Education Center.